Summer is officially here, which means it’s time to get out and have some fun! So what should you pack for summertime adventures? Here are some tips for packing smart and traveling light.
Of course it all starts with a great bag, preferably one that includes a changing pad. (If you’re still looking for the perfect diaper bag, our Diaper Bag Gear Guide gives you lots of great thoughts on what to look for.)
There are a few key items that you should never leave home without, but you also don’t want to go overboard and pack too much. Here are my top picks for a manageable set of essentials:
• First things first: Invest in a diaper bag you love that also fits your needs. One of our favorites at the moment: the Skip Hop Versa, which expands to be 20% larger!
• Muslin swaddles are super lightweight for summer and serve a multitude of purposes.
• Sunscreen wipes make application super easy and foolproof.
• A giggle Better Basics sun hat protects your baby’s scalp, eyes and ears.
• Don’t forget hand and face wipes for quick cleanup.
• A fashionable onesie takes up almost no room and is perfect if you need a quick change.
• Pack a snack to go in a smart feeding set.
What are some of your summer diaper bag must-haves? Share below!